Comments & Reviews
Your words, our passion!
If you have comments regarding the way my message inspired you or increased productivity in others, feel free to let me know.
6th Annual Joint Conference on Juvenile Justice, Clarksville, TN
Joe, your class on A Path to Personal Development at the Annual Joint Conference on Juvenile Justice was superb. You were very efficient in making your points yet very engaging and made them real by intertwining personal stories. I wish you had more time for your class. Thank you for the inspiration and challenge.
– Dr. Gregory Fryer, M.D., President, Medical Direct Care, PLC
Veteran’s Day Keynote Speaker, Volunteer State Community College
“It was an absolute pleasure having Mr. Joe Shakeenab on our campus for our annual’s Veteran’s Day 2015 event. He was very enlightening and engaging and connected with a very diverse audience. Mr. Shakeenab has an ability to draw his audience into his presentation and patrons left with a sense of pride in our country and for those who served. I have absolutely no reservations about his passion and tenacity in delivery and I am anticipatory of bringing him back on our campus.”
– Dr. Kenny E. Yarbrough, Director, Student Life & Diversity Initiatives
Student Leadership Presentation, Daymar Institute
Students were asked to summarize their thoughts on your presentation. Here are a few excerpts:
- “I thought that Mr. Joe was very insightful for not just this class, but for everyone. He has a lot to say about getting you involved with your own path to a better life, and if you listened, you could really take from what he had expressed. There was a lot of sentiment in his words, so I feel like he’s a very good speaker to speak to schools. Though he may be a little critical, but that never hurts anyone, just makes them better.”
- “I found Mr. Joe’s presentation to be very great. It really makes you think what goals you have set for yourself to better your life.”
- “Enjoyed the material very much. Wish he had more time.”
- “Very informative and well spoken.”
- “A very positive speaker.”
- “He brought up many good points in life that would help in our future.”
- “I really enjoyed Mr. Shakeenab’s presentation. I feel it helped open my mind to the bigger picture. It really helped boost my motivation. I highly recommend him for any or all courses.”
- “I think Joe was a great speaker and I am sure he will be a positive affect on my career. I also think he would be a great speaker to have back in the future.”
- “I believe that the speaker we had today should be used in all classes. He was very well-mannered and he knew what he was talking about. I would recommend him to anyone.”
- “He has good knowledge on life which was welcomed by me.”
Black Male Identity, African American Culture Center, APSU
Mr. Shakeenab provided useful information to orient and enhance academic achievement, reinforce accountability, and challenge service-activities of young males enrolled in the Achievers and Scholars Program as well as inspire program mentors. Feedback for student and mentors indicate many points that will be incorporated personally and professionally.
– Mr. Hill, Program Director
Harrisburg, PA Schools
True Talent! Joe stirs thought and productive conversations with the audience. He has the ability to connect, then shape the thinking of young men. He comes with the perfect blend of experience, education and passion for training others. Quite Gifted! His presentations , and their effect on the audience, are well worth the cost!
– Floyd Stokes, CEO: American Literacy Corporation (ALC). Superreaders.org
Motivational Presentation, Daymar Institute
Mr. Shakeenab is a high impact speaker! He relates to the audience by framing a path of success. He is a plus for the active and former military students. He comes with relative “goal-setting” concepts that are invaluable to students and organizations.
– Mrs. Sims Teacher, Daymar Institute, Clarksville, TN
Motivational Presentation, Miller-Motte Technical College
Mr Shakeenab kept it real by challenging us to excel in and outside of the classroom. We learned the significance of individual responsibility, quality of service, and the value of relationships as future Cosmetologists. My sense of purpose has definitely changed!
– Emily, Cosmetology Student Miller-Motte Technical College, Clarksville, TN
APSU Career Networking
“Ever just meet one of those people that just make you feel like you can take over the world? I met one of those today… Joe Shakeenab.”
– Alissa Peek Student, APSU, Clarksville, TN
Youth Mentoring Session, Tabernacle Baptist Church
Brother Joe, your ability to reach, engage, and move the youth is a testament to your passion. I thank you and appreciate you! Always know that you are welcome to join us at anytime. Whenever the spirit moves you, feel free to come, share with, and shape our youths.
– Pastor Terry Sr. Pastor, Clarksville, TN
A Soaring Eagle
Joe, you have a classy way of channeling the energy of others. Your compassionate drive to elevate young people allows you to convey deep thoughts consistently, while infusing creativity in the audience. Your products reflect your guidance to channel others towards achievement. From high grounds, may you always be blessed to bring a balance of structure and calm in the lives of young men.
– Mr. Azan, Owner, Merba’s Gallery, Clarksville, TN
Joe, your inspiration is greatly needed for our youth in a society facing numerous challenges both inside and outside the home. Your personal story and positive message will resonate well. I encourage individuals experiencing a lack of intrinsic motivation, family support, internal or external limitations, or circumstances beyond their control to visit your website, hear your message, and engage in your challenges. They will be amazed at what you have to offer in wisdom and experiences. I personally thank you for all of your knowledge and insight that you have shared with me. It has truly added value to my life. I wish you continued success in all of your endeavors.
– Mr. Dixon, Leadership Instructor Memphis, TN
You are amazing!
My blessing is that I know you and witnessed your remarkable journey. Many of us live and reside in darkness, you my friend are a torchlight that guides many of us into your glow. Keep doing what you do.
– Mr. Warner Eley, Program Director, Alexandria, VA.